Sunday 4 February 2007

Updates

The weekend has gone by yet again with me wasting time. We went out on Friday night and returned just in time to catch the last tube, then proceeded to play StarWars Risk, which Bill and me won against Andrew and Sara! The dark side won with luck and the ability to use Order 66. What happens is that, when we declare order 66, we challenge and try to win the opponents territory. The suprising thing was that the odds were 3/8, but we got 15/29 of their territory!

Saturday passed by with me attempting to to some work on FYP and only managed to do Question 1 of Power System Economics. My flat mates supposed to go and watch Notes on a Scandal but ended up watching Pursuit of Happyness which I wanted to watch! Apparently it was good.

Sunday started off with me doing some reading in the morning and then headed to my uncle's for my cousin's birthday party(he's 8). It was alright but just a waste of time for me.

No comments: